The Lighting Buyer’s Technical Reference Guide is a 15 page document designed to help you understand how to specify and select the right LED lighting for your project. Drawing on our own design experience, it aims to help you understand the benefits and avoid the pitfalls associated with this rapidly developing lighting technology.
The topics covered include:
- Dedicated LED fittings vs retrofit LED lamps
- Selecting LED lighting – our selection criteria for identifying the best LED fittings
- Colour temperature and colour rendering
- Dimming methods including 0-10v, DMX, DALI
- Matching fittings, drivers and dimmers
- Wiring fundamentals
The latest edition was updated in March 2017.